We’re almost there. Thanksgiving is coming. It is a special day for everyone who enjoys being with family and friends for good food, good times. So why not add some special thanksgiving makeup for us? We’ve listed 4 thanksgiving makeup ideas for you. Pretty sure that you can find one suitable for you.
1. For Those Who Wants to Stay Natural
Putting natural makeup is the new trend. So it is not a bad idea to apply natural and soft thanksgiving makeup. Plus, it takes so little time. Thus you may spare time for dinner. It is also an easy and risk-free solution for beginners. No one wants a clown for the thanksgiving dinner right 🙂 ?
You may want to check Bella Fiori’s video about effortless makeup tutorial here.
2. Glam Makeup for the Thanksgiving
Ok, we love the natural look. But sometimes it’s nice to get some glam. Think about glittering jewels and your glam makeup. It felt right, isn’t it? You can be glamorous anytime you want and why not on thanksgiving day?
Use some sharp winged eyeliner, use red lipstick to get kissable lips. There you go, timeless, beautiful and attractive makeup for thanksgiving dinner.
3. Matte Makeup for the Thanksgiving
It’s autumn and almost winter. Some of us may want to use appropriate makeup for the season. For those who like using matte makeup than glowy, this is for you. Use the makeup that influenced by the tones of the season. Pumpkins, caramel, marcescent… Youtuber selmaemilia is a good example of applying autumn matte makeup. You can check that tutorial here.
4. Smokey Eye Makeup
We all love smokey eye makeup. It will be lovely and catchy to have smokey eye makeup on thanksgiving day. But it is a bit risky too since nobody knows to do a smokey eye properly. So please do check good tutorials out there on Youtube. We can give you 3 quick tips for this.
1. Eyelash: To keep your makeup modern, ensure keeping the darkest point at eyelash.
2. Combining: Combining is very important. You can use dark as much as you want but it should be well combined.
3. Keep it simple: Do not exaggerate using limitless numbers of shadows. Use 2 or 3 at most with a liner. That will do enough to pop your eyes.
Check Lisa Eldridge’s makeup tutorial for smokey eye.