We love red lipstick, but it is very difficult to apply properly. Wearing a red lipstick takes hours. We don’t even look good with that red lipstick. We are learning right now how to apply a red lipstick properly.
Follow these easy steps:
- Teeth must be white. You should first prepare your teeth for red lipstick. Maybe you can try the instant whitening pen.
- Lips must be moist. Gently exfoliate any dry skin by lightly rubbing your lips with a damp washcloth. Your lips are your canvas and the canvas should always be fresh. You can’ t wear red lipstick on dry lips.
- Pick a right color lip pencil which is soft and matte. Matte can be long-lasting but may dry your lips out. Creamy formulas are hydrating, but may not last as long. Line and fill lips with the lip pencil necessarily. When it comes to applying red lipstick, artfully applied lip liner is key. Lip liner will keep your lipstick in place, will help prevent feathering, and will also help your color to last.
- Now time to wear real red color with layers. As a matter of first importance, you need to discover which is the best shade of the red shading for you. Not every red shade are the best for your face. There are numerous components that assume a gigantic job in characterizing the best red shade. The primary factor is the shade of your skin.
- After the first layer, you might be using a transparent powder to a longlasting lipstick effect.
- The second layer and clean up edges with concealer.
- The final touch to make lower lip look bigger is contouring. Contour under your lower lip with matte eyeshadow or bronze by sweeping it softly.
- Don’t get lipstick on your teeth. Put your index finger in your mouth and gently close your lips around it then pull it out.
You’re ready now!