Why did we love wet makeup trend so much and how to get wet look?
Last summer there was a sexy makeup trend which is focus eyelids.
Glossy but non-sticky eyelids. Let’s take a look how can we get this kind of makeup look.
This look includes wet look so cheeks and lips should be matte. In this way draw attention to the eyes.
If you have a large eyelid you must try this makeup. Low eyelid creased ones you must ignore this glossy eyelid trend.
For a Long Lasting Wet Eyelid Makeup
- The beginning with a primer.
- Lid Gloss can be colored or transparent. Pick an eyeshadow color matte or bright.
- Use only creamy products.
- You can use your finger to apply eyeshadow. Especially brown shade eyeshadows look amazing with gloss.
- The easy way is choosing a not very liquid, transparent lip gloss. Transparent and non-glitter glossy best for a wet look like water or there are now colored eyelid gloss in brands.
- There are two another way to get a shiny eyelid with shiny kissproof lipstick and using highlighters which is normally used on cheekbones.
- Eyebrows should be corrected in a natural way and also do not give a wet look to your bottom eyelashes.
- After applying gloss on the eyelids final touch should be extra black mascara and Hollywood eyeliner.
Let’s take a moment to appreciate that perfect “GLOSSY MAKE – UP” tutorial.